About Your Visit
- How much is admission?
General admission is $12 for adults. There is a discounted price of $8 for seniors, college students with ID, and children 6–18. Members, children under 6, and students, faculty, and staff of the State University System of Florida (including FIU) are all welcome to visit for free.
As a Blue Star Museum, The Wolfsonian waives admission for active-duty military personnel and their families, year-round.
- Can I experience The Wolf for free?
Yes! By becoming a member, you’ll unlock unlimited free admission, year-round.
We also grant free entry to:
- State University System of Florida students, faculty, and staff (including FIU)
- Visitors with a valid Miami-Dade Public Library museum pass
- Active-duty military personnel and their families (Blue Star Museums)
Plus, every* Friday night (6–9pm), The Wolfsonian is free for all to enjoy, with a complimentary 45-minute guided tour at 6pm and a happy hour, 6–9pm.
Miami Beach Culture Crawl (select months), Miami Attraction & Museum Months (April–May), and Art Museum Day (annual) offer additional opportunities for free access or discounts. See our Events calendar for related special programming.
*Holidays and rare Fridays excluded
- What are your hours?
We're open 10am–6pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays; 10am–9pm on Fridays; noon–6pm on Sundays; and we're closed on Wednesdays. Just be sure to always check our Visit page for holiday closures and other special hours.
- Do you offer parking?Unfortunately, we don't have visitor parking. Check out our Parking Guide, however, for a handy map with nearby residential parking zones (free 7am–6pm on non-holiday weekdays; starting just one block away), city public parking lots, metered spaces, and garages.
- Where is the museum?The Wolfsonian is located at 1001 Washington Avenue in Miami Beach, on the corner of 10th Street (just 2 blocks from the beach!).
- Can I bring food or drinks inside? How about bags?
You're welcome to carry food and drinks anywhere on the first floor, but not upstairs in the galleries. You might be asked to leave water bottles and beverages by the elevators or at the box office during your visit.
Backpacks and large bags must be securely stored in lockers available by the entrance.
- When is the Design Store open? Do I have to pay admission to visit it?
The Wolfsonian Design Store + Coffee Bar follows the same hours of operation as the museum. We don't require admission to visit our store.
- How do I visit the library?
- Are your exhibitions appropriate for children?
The Wolfsonian is dedicated to promoting an understanding of the modern age that recognizes the full story of the past—the good, the bad, and the ugly. While we are a family-friendly museum, some historical objects on view might reflect sensitive subject matter. We recommend using our printed family guides (available at the box office) for a Wolfsonian visit that tailors the gallery experience to young audiences.
- Is photography/videography allowed in the galleries?
Yes, unless signage indicates that loaned objects have photography or filming restrictions.
To protect the artwork, visitors are not permitted to use flash photography or equipment that can't be held in the palm of the hand. Shoots that require a crew or large equipment—tripods, lighting stands, etc.—are to be supervised by a Wolfsonian staff member and arranged in advance. For media needs, visit our Press page.
- Is the museum wheelchair-accessible?
- How do I take a tour of the museum?
- Do you offer tours in any languages other than English?
Yes. Tours in Spanish are offered on select Fridays starting at 6:15pm. Visit our Events calendar for more information.
- Where can I see a calendar of upcoming events and programs?
For our calendar, visit the Events page.
- What shows are on display?
For information about current shows, visit Exhibitions + Installations.